- Learn how to continuously adapt internal audit’s role to meet changing business needs and stakeholder expectations
- Benchmark your internal audit function against best practice and share your experiences with other senior audit professionals
- Find out how to optimise internal audit's contribution on risk management through riskbased internal auditing and involvement in emerging risk areas
- Discover how to manage those crucial internal and external relationships on which your future success depends
- Be able to strike the right balance between assurance and consultancy, financial and nonfinancial auditing, strategic/governance and operational auditing
- Understand how evolving corporate governance and regulatory requirements are impacting the focus and scope of internal audit
- Learn how to increase your effectiveness and the value you add through integrated assurance, CRSA and improved communication
In this intensive and highly interactive five-day seminar you will be introduced to leading edge practice across the range of internal audit activities. You will explore the challenges and opportunities presented by changing corporate governance and regulatory requirements. Through case studies and practical exercises, you will learn how to resolve the issues inherent in establishing the right remit for internal audit in your organisation. You will discover how to manage those key relationships with the board, audit committee, external auditors and other partners which are so critical to your success. Throughout the seminar, you will have the opportunity to develop a road map for improvement which will enable you to implement beneficial changes within your business.
Course Director:Jenny Rayner
Jenny has fifteen years experience in internal audit and risk management as part of a wide-ranging thirty-year business career.
Past Delegate Feedback
“Touches on most of the issues that Chief Internal Auditors need to know to do their work effectively” Group Chief Internal Auditor, Bahrain Telecom Co
“Very good presentations, excellent performance good discussions” Past Delegate
“The course is rich and touches on current issues. It has certainly given the confidence to do what I do/improve on current achievement” First Bank of MG PLC