Opening Keynote by:
Eng. Tariq Al Hawi, Director, The United Arab Emirates Computer Emergency Response Team of The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA)
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Judge Dr. Ehab Maher Elsonbaty, Legal Expert, H.H. Legal Advisor Office, Amiri Diwan (Royal Court), State of Qatar
- Mr. Dave Cullinane, CISO & VP, eBay & Chairman of the Board, Cloud Security Alliance
- Mr. Scott Totzke, VP, BlackBerry Security Group
- Mr. Abdullah AL-Barwani, Chief of Security, The Information Technology Authority (ITA) of Oman / e.oman
- Mr. Khalid N.Sadiq Al-Hashmi, Executive Director, Cyber Security/QCERT, Supreme Council of Information and Communication Technology, State of Qatar
- Mr. Dino C. Dell'Accio, Chief Auditor for Information and Communications Management, United Nations Secretariat, NY HQ
- Judge Dr. Ehab Maher Elsonbaty, Legal Expert, Amiri Diwan State of Qatar
- Dr. Alastair MacWillson, Managing Director of Global Security Practice, Accenture
- Mr. Marcus Alldrick, Chief Information Security Officer & Senior Manager, Information Risk and Protection, Lloyd's
- Mr. Ray Stanton, Global Head of Business Continuity, Security & Governance Practice, British Telecom
- Mr. Chetan Gor, Regional Head of Information Security - Middle East, HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
- Mr. Ghassan T. Youssef, CEO, T & K Investments Lebanon
- Mr. Mohamed El-Refaey, CEO, Egypt Cloud Technologies, & Founder, Egypt Cloud Community Forum (ECF), Director, Cloud Security Alliance, Egypt Chapter
- Mr. Haythem El Mir, Head of the Incident Response Team, cert-Tcc (& Technical Manager, National Agency for Computer Security) Tunisia
- Dr. Sally Leivesley , Managing Director, Newrisk Limited
- Lady Olga Maitland, CEO, Money Transfer International & Founder, Defence and Security Forum
- Dr. Cheryl Hennell, Head of IT Security and Information Assurance, Openreach, BT
- Mr. Peter Crowley, Chief Information Security Officer, Musanada - UAE
- Mr. Richard Lingard, Head of IT Risk EMEA, Credit Suisse
- Mr. Kim Aarenstrup, Chief Information Security Officer, A.P. Moller - Maersk A/S & Chairman, Information Security Forum (ISF) - Denmark
- Mr. David Cripps, Chief Information Security Officer, Investec
- Mr. Charles V. Pask, Managing Director, ITSEC Associates Ltd
- Mr. Phil Cracknell, Head of Information Security, The Yell Group
- Mr. Vinoth Sivasubramanian, Project Manager-IT Department, UAE Exchange Centre L.L.C.
- Mr. Eddie Schwartz, Chief Security Officer, NetWitness Corporation - U.S.
- Dr. Eduardo Gelbstein, Adjunct Professor, Webster University, Geneva, Former Advisor, UN Board of Auditors and Former Director, UN International Computing Centre Switzerland
- Mr. Floris Van Den Dool, Security Practice Leader, Europe, Africa and Latin America, Accenture & Mr. Marco Bresciani, Accenture
- Mr. Stefan Frei, Research Analyst Director, Secunia
Regional & International Case Studies by Chief Information Security Officers & Thought-Leaders:
- A.P. Moller - Maersk A/S
- Amiri Diwan, State of Qatar
- Cloud Security Alliance, Egypt Chapter
- British Telecom
- Cloud Security Alliance, U.S.
- Credit Suisse
- Defence and Security Forum
- HSBC Middle East
- Money Transfer International
- Musanada UAE
- Openreach, BT
- T & K Investments
- United Nations
- The Yell Group
- UAE Exchange Centre L.L.C.
- Cert-Tcc / National Agency for
- The United Arab Emirates
- Computer Emergency Response
- Team (aeCERT)
Stay one step ahead of information security challenges, ecommerce threats & national cyber attacks -
Key discussions include:
- Emerging cyber threats to national security, government information sharing & regional CERT responses
- Security & privacy for mobility solutions BlackBerry keynote & panel
- E-crime, identify theft, credit card fraud & PCI compliance regional initiatives that are working!
- Lawful interception, digital espionage & threats to government & business interests
- Cloud security get some real answers from the Cloud Security Alliance & other practitioners
- Building a risk based culture around data security in rapidly changing environments
- Achieving capex utilisation on information security & moving towards a shared services model
- Identity, access management & associated social networking threats
- Leadership from the front the rise of the CISO & developing regional talent
- Digital forensics as the future of IT security
- Social networking the legalities & insider threat
- Achieving integrated information security governance
10 Key sessions to further justify your attendance at the 3rd Annual CISO Middle East Summit & Roundtable Dubai 2011
- Eng. Tariq Al Hawi, Director, The United Arab Emirates Computer Emergency Response Team of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority on how to promote cyber culture, education & certification on a national level
- Cloud Security, virtualisation & the future of information security - Dave Cullinane, CISO & VP, ebay & Chairman of the Board, Cloud Security Alliance shares answers on the topic on everyone's mind, plus cloud security roundtable led by the Cloud Security Alliance, Egypt Chapter
- Securing your enterprise mobility -recent challenges directly from Scott Totzke, VP of BlackBerry Security Group
- Cyber security & major implications in the Middle East - hear revealing insights from Accenture's Managing Director of Global Security, Dr. Alastair MacWillson!
- United Nations unravels debate on the need to protect the information, processes & relationships that support & enable the governance of security
- Global adviser to governments & companies & media commentator on catastrophic risk, Dr. Sally Leivesley leads group scenario planning for ICT catastrophic risk using case studies around London Olympics 2012 & maritime terrorism!
- Ensure that security is integral to the core business - panel how to link with internal & external customers & build teams that return money to business lines
- Lawful interception, digital espionage & eavesdropping, BT's Global Head of Business Continuity, Security & Governance Practice Ray Stanton shares approaches
- Hear from the CSO of NetWitness why digital forensics is being heralded as the future of IT security, plus keynote by Judge Dr. Ehab Maher Elsonbaty, Legal Expert, Amiri Diwan-State of Qatar
- Banks in the Middle East - HSBC, Credit Suisse...- share approaches to the latest cyber threats, PCI compliance, credit card fraud...
- Active participation guaranteed - ample time for Q&A, speaker tables, thrashing debate, panel discussions, roundtables
- Practical 'first of a kind' corporate case studies - speakers are tasked with delivering premium business intelligence to nail the key issues & arm you with insider information on recent projects & 'first of a kind' achievements!
- CISO Roundtable Middle East held under The Chatham House Rule - progressive & open benchmarking on topics requested directly by you the attendee around new e-business threats, information risk & governance, probing CISO leadership roles
- Dedicated networking - enjoy sponsored receptions & dinners with like-minded senior peers
- Gain ultimate assurance on managing security threats day to day & preparing for the future! Are you missing any tricks on how to manage the insider threat, data leakage, digital forensics, latest advanced attacks especially through periods of extensive change & development?
- Pragmatic & cost-effective information security - work with what you have & learn how others have had success achieving maximum ROSI on information security processes, people & technologies
Two events One Place 1 Place, 1 Date!
At the same time, in the same venue as CISO Middle East Summit & Roundtable 2011, MIS is hosting The Middle East Fraud & Corruption Summit.
Both events will be held at the Habtoor Grand Resort Hotel & Spa - Jumeirah Beach Dubai, UAE, 31st January 2nd February 2011. Middle East Fraud & Corruption Summit 2011 - Sharing successes & lessons learned in the Middle East & globally from recent projects & cases involving fraud & corruption, this global event for directors of audit, risk, & fraud prevention arrives in the Middle East for the first time!
Programme supports Middle East government & business commitments to achieve transparency goals & reduce exposure to financial risk by addressing prevention, detection, investigation, deterrence & recovery from fraud & corruption. Visit our Fraud & Corruption page now.
Discounts & Special Offers!
- Book 1 person to access 2 summits with the 'Dual Event Pass' & only pay 30% extra £2,593
- Book 1 person on each summit & save 30% on fees (overall £1,197 savings!) Ideal team working for Heads of Information Security / IT Risk & Heads of Internal Audit & Fraud Prevention!
For more information & terms & conditions of these offers please call +44 (0)207 779 8944, email firstname.lastname@example.org