7th Annual CISO Executive Summit & Roundtable 2010
9 11 June 2010 - Hotel Wellington, Madrid
Managing Information Security Risk Holistically To Address New Expectations: How Are You Emerging & Preparing For The Future?
MIS Training Institute is delighted to bring you the 7th Annual CISO Executive Summit & Roundtable 2010 now firmly established as Europe's premier event for information security directors. Renowned for uniting & inspiring senior peers, direct experiences, challenges & approaches are shared via fresh case studies, dynamic debates & new high profile keynote sessions. An intimate learning & high level networking forum, the CISO Summit is designed for people to share ideas & leave you motivated & armed with new ideas to build on your information security strategy. Above all, the 3 days facilitates the building of trust-based relationships with senior security peers in a convivial business & sociable atmosphere. Sponsored dinners, receptions & local visits are therefore an integral part of the event experience. This is a 'must attend' event for Chief Information Security Officers & senior technology & information risk professionals.
Core themes for CISO Summit & Roundtable 2010 include...
- Cyber Security Challenges & Preventing Data Loss
- Integrating Security into Core Business Strategy
- Information Security Risk Management
- Information Security Awareness & Providing Assurance
Keynotes on the Latest Cyber Threats & Approaches By:
- Francisco López Crespo, Deputy Director for Informatics, Communications and Networks, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Spain
- Bernard Roussely, Chief Information Assurance and Service Control Team, NC3 Agency, NATO
- Mr. Heli Tiirmaa-Klaar, Senior Advisor to the Undersecretary of Defence, Ministry of Defence Estonia
- Mike Humphrey, Head of Information Assurance and Accreditation, Serious Organised Crime Agency
Unrivalled International Speaker Panel Includes...
- Gianluca D´Antonio, CISO, Grupo FCC (& President, ISMS Forum Spain)
- Lazaro Pejsachowicz, Director of Information Security (RSSI), CNAMTS (French National Health Service)
- Dr. Alastair MacWillson, Managing Director of Global Security Practice, Accenture
- Marcus Alldrick, Chief Information Security Officer & Senior Manager, Information Protection and Continuity, Lloyd's
- Chris van den Brink, CISO - Head of Information Security & Compliance, AkzoNobel Netherlands
- Dr. John I. Meakin, Director, Digital Security & CISO, BP plc
- Dr. Robert Coles, CISO & Head of Digital Risk & Security, National Grid
- David Cripps, CISO, Investec plc.
- Julia Harris, Head of Information Security, BBC
- Paul Wood MBE, Group Chief Security Officer, Aviva
- Dr David Aubrey-Jones, Senior Information Security Specialist - Security & Risk, Information Security,
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Kevin Harrington, Head of Information Risk Management, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd
- Dave Verma, Audit Investigations Manager, Brent Council, UK
- Michael Colao, Recently Global CISO & Director Information Management, Dresdner Kleinwort
- Mark Logsdon, Director, Information Risk Management, Barclays
- Matthew Lord, Global Technology Risk Manager, Unilever
- Dr. Cheryl Hennell, Head of IT Security and Information Assurance, Openreach, UK
- Jorge Pinto, Chief Security Officer, Bank Credibom Portugal
- Deepak Taneja, Founder, President & CTO, Aveksa
- Ray Stanton, Global Head of Business Continuity, Security & Governance Practice, British Telecom
- Dr. Eduardo Gelbstein, Adjunct Professor, Webster University, Geneva, Former Advisor, UN Board of Auditors and Former Director, UN International Computing Centre
- Iain Sutherland, Managing Director, Information Security Solutions
- Eddie Schwartz, Chief Security Officer, NetWitness Corporation, U.S.
- Randy Barr, Chief Security Officer, Qualys, Inc.
- Charles Pask, Managing Director, ITSEC Associated Limited
Here's What Your Peers Said About Last Year's CISO Summit & Roundtable:
1. "The right people were in the room ideal to meet peers & new people, quality participants!"
2. "A friendly, relaxed & professional atmosphere, intimate"
3. "Practical thoughts & impressive presentations on key topics plus an amazing level of networking & interaction"
4. "Quality of speakers who walk the walk, not just talk the talk!"
5. "Open discussions, sharing of ideas & great debate with all attendees! The place to learn & exchange ideas on current threats and the mix of training & debate avoids re-inventing the wheel"
10 Reasons Why Participants Attend (& Return!) to CISO Summits?
- Quality of participants! The right people were in the room ideal to meet peers & new people!
- A friendly, relaxed & professional atmosphere! Not overcrowded, more intimate!
- Practical thoughts on how to obtain budget!
- Disclosure on how different people think about security (sociology, psychology and privacy)!
- Impressive presentations & selected topics!
- Amazing level of networking & interaction+ 5!
- Quality of speakers - professional, expert & diverse - who walk the walk not just talk the talk!
- Open discussions, sharing of ideas & great debate with all attendees!
- The place to learn & exchange ideas on current information security
- Mix of training and debate - avoids re-inventing the wheel!
For further information on the 2010 program please contact Sara Hook: email@example.com + 44 (0)20 7779 7200.
Why not add yourself to our mailing list to receive free updates on conferences and seminars