10th CISO Summit & Roundtable
12-14 June 2013, NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam
5 CORE DISCUSSION AREAS FOR 2013...
- Information Risk - the changing perceptions of risk and the changing role of CISO; identifying what are the key assets to protect and risk mapping approaches / information asset owners
- Data Loss Prevention - ongoing key issue, trends, what's next? Identifying new challenges when addressing big data security and privacy
- The CISO-Lawyer - compliance keeping up with legislation internationally, and conflicting legislation
- Information Security for Business Change and Trends (Big Data, mobile, cloud, social networking...)
- Defence preparation, testing, monitoring, detection strategies for potential cyber attacks
INTERACTIVE & BENCHMARKING FORMATS:
- CISO Legal Toolkit preparing today's CISO to be 'CISO-Lawyer' to manage today's vast compliance landscape
- Lessons, Gap Analysis & Reaction - compact 20 minute case studies
- CISO Think Tanks progress key dialogue in smaller groups
- NEW - CISO's Den 2013! Scenario Planning Competition to Win Security Budget
Working in smaller groups, CISOs will out together presentations to present to a panel of 'Dragons' aka 'Senior Management' to fight for security budget for specific security issues! The group collectively draws up a list of top information security concerns. Then the groups split into smaller groups each selecting a preferred different issue to flight for budget. Each table then presents back a 'battle' for winning the budget to the top table of 'senior management' bearing in mind transparency on how much to invest in security; as costs get cut, how do we demonstrate that we use our security budget most effectively? Staying relevant in a double dip! What Information Security opportunities and risks will this solution present?
- NEW - Vendors Den 2013! Audience Vote to Win CISO Budget - Panel
The CISO's ultimate, no nonsense snap-shot guide to the best emerging and innovative security technologies out there! The audience is the judge in this dynamic panel, where vendors to the security industry will each present 3 minute visual pitches, followed by 3 questions from the audience, to 'win' the vote of the CISO for their security budget on 1. best product/ service and 2. best presentation.
- Key Security Polemics of the Day - Question Time Team Debate for Prizes
Two teams (composed of speakers and audience volunteers!) battle it out for prizes in this traditional style 'yes/no' debate, focusing on 2 or 3 particular areas of current controversy within the information security space. The winning team receive prizes. For example:
Replace all CISOs with PR professionals? Yes/No
Social networks - allow/prohibit? Yes/ No
- Survive the CISO Summit - a whole experience! All receptions, dinners, tours are included as an integral part of networking! You are guaranteed to leave the event with a wealth of new-found contacts and friends!
CISO EUROPE ROUNDTABLE - FRIDAY 14TH JUNE 2013
The Ultimate Benchmarking Forum Held Under The Chatham House Rule.
Participants will be asked to share:
- Top 3 priorities and challenges faced in the past 12 months
- Recent top achievement in the past 12 months (for example: successful policies, inspiring awareness programmes, successful board communications, effective testing strategy, hiring strategies...)
An excellent event that all CISOs should attend",
Head of Information Security, DVLA, UK
"A unique experience - People united by common tasks and goals!",
Information Security officer, CEZ AS, Czech Republic
"The top people coming together to discuss the relevant topics - superb conference!",
Director EMEA Information Security, Canon Europe, UK
"A great place to meet the best in the industry",
Head of Security Engineering, Commerzbank
"Very useful to share ideas",
Head IT Audit, Banca d'Italia, Italy
"Great opportunity to exchange views and information with peers",
Head of Information Security Risk, A&N Media, UK
If you have a suggestion for a topic or speaker for the conference programme please email Conference Director email@example.com who will contact you to discuss in detail.
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Kate Lafferty, Sponsorship Manager, +44 (0 )20 7779 8866