th Chief Information Security Officer Middle East Summit & Roundtable
The place where Chief Information Officers, Heads of Information Security and Senior Technology Risk Executives in the Middle East meet to discuss information security strategies for 2013 and beyond...
18 - 20 February 2013, Dubai, UAE
Dubai 2013 promises to provide the most relevant and thoughtful Summit yet, given recent emerging security trends and stories directly impacting the CISO profession. Examining tactical, operational and strategic challenges in: data leakage; privacy; insider threat, security governance; risk continuities; digital IP theft; mobile; encryption; cloud computing security issues; critical national infrastructure protection; countering the rise of cyber threats; network & application security and much more.
KEYNOTE ADDRESSES FROM ACKNOWLEDGED GLOBAL SECURITY LEADERS:
Former Executive Assistant Director, FBI & President, Crowdstrike Services
Head, Cyber Defence Section, Emerging Security Challenges Division, NATO
SESSIONS FROM HEADS OF INFORMATION SECURITY AND CIOS FROM:
- International Telecommunication Union, Switzerland
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Security Association of South Africa (SASA), South Africa
- Dubai Government Entity
- Saudi Hollandi Bank
- American University of Sharjah, UAE
- Emirates Investment Authority, UAE
- CAIT Kuwait
- Khalifa University of Science Technology and Research (KUSTAR)
- Gulf Air
- Saudi Aramco, KSA
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Oman Data Park
- Ma'aden Phosphate Company (MPC)
- Emaar Misr
- Ministry of Health, KSA
- Emirates Flight Catering
- DU (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company)
- Network International L.L.C
- British Telecom (BT)
- Qualys, Inc
- Guidance Software
- Enterprise Security
- HP Enterprise Security
INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER PANEL INCLUDES INFORMATION SECURITY DIRECTORS & CYBER EXPERTS INCLUDING:
- Ahmed Qurram Baig,
Head of Information Security & Compliance, Dubai Government Entity
- Ali Al-Otaibi, Head of Information Security, Operations & Technology Group, Saudi Hollandi Bank
- Dr. Fadi Aloul, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, American University of Sharjah, UAE
- Furqan Ahmed Hashmi (PMP, CCIE, CISSP, TOGAF), IT Architect, Emirates Investment Authority, UAE
- Eng. Hussain Alsafran, Unit Head, CERT, CAIT Kuwait
- Jacob Kuriyan, Director, Information Technology, Khalifa University of Science Technology and Research (KUSTAR)
- Dr. Jassim Haji, Director of IT, Gulf Air
- Kais Barakat, Senior Information Protection Analyst - Information Protection Management Division, Saudi Aramco, KSA
- Mahmoud Yassin, Lead Systems & Security Eng. Data Center Group, National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Maitham Al-Lawati, Head -Governance, Risk & Compliance, Oman Data Park
- Majed Al-Shangiti, IT Director, Ma'aden Phosphate Company (MPC)
- Moataz Hassouna, Chief Information Officer, Emaar Misr
- Muhammad Saleem, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Ministry of Health, KSA
- Nikhil Patil, Business Controller (Information Security Specialist), Emirates Flight Catering
- Roshan Daluwakgoda, Senior Director Strategy Planning, Risk Assessment & DR, DU (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company)
- Sameer Shaikh, IT Security Policies Manager, Emirates
- Taimur Ijlal, Senior Manager - Information Security, Network International L.L.C
- Tareque Choudhury, Chief Security Officer MEA, British Telecom (BT)
- Marwan Bin Dalmook, Vice President Technology Security, Risk & Fraud Management, DU Telecom
- Hadi Jaafarawi, Managing Director - Middle East, Qualys, Inc
- Ahmad Hassan MohdNoor, Director Risk Management & Quality Assurance, Technology, DU (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company)
- Dennis Oommen, Guidance Software
- Jay Huff,
- James Blake,
HP Enterprise Security
CISO ROUNTABLE MIDDLE EAST - WEDNESDAY 20 FEBRUARY 2013
Held under the Chatham House Rule - a progressive & open benchmarking forum on topics requested in advance directly by you the attendee. Draft items are listed below.
Chaired by: Adrian Davis, Principal Research Analyst, Information Security Forum, UK
- Shawn Henry, Former Executive Assistant Director, FBI &President, Crowdstrike Services, U.S.
- Simon Riggs, Senior Vice President, Information Security Officer, Global Information Security, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, UK
- Suleyman Anil, Head, Cyber Defence Section, Emerging Security Challenges Division, NATO HQ, Belgium
- Kais Barakat, Senior Information Protection Analyst - Information Technology, Saudi Aramco, KSA
- Jenny Reid, President, Security Association of South Africa (SASA), South Africa
- Nikhil Patil, Business Controller (Information Security Specialist), Emirates Flight Catering, UAE
Session 1 - Dealing with the Growing Threat of Targeted Regional Malware in the Middle East: Effective Mitigation & Response Strategies for Dealing with a Large Cyber Attack
Session 2 - Information Security Risk & Governance
Session 3 - To be Confirmed According to Audience Input
Session 4 - To be Confirmed According to Audience Input
4 BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Active participation guaranteed ample time for Q&A, speaker tables, group debate, panel discussions, roundtables.
- Practical corporate case studies speakers are tasked with delivering premium business intelligence to tackle the key issues and arm you with insider information on recent projects & unique achievements.
- Gain definitive assurance on managing security threats & preparing for the future. Ensure you have the latest knowledge on how to manage the threat of malware, data leakage risks, advanced targeted attacks and cloud security challenges.
- Dedicated networking enjoy sponsored receptions & dinners with like-minded senior peers.
"Excellent opportunity for sharing and challenging information and experience with security specialists from different market sectors and countries"
Head of IT Security Division, Banque du Liban Lebanon
"I personally have managed to attend them all and I'm honestly very satisfied"
Head of Compliance, Operational Risk & Information Security, Arab Financial Services Company B.S.C, Bahrain
"The event is so comprehensive and eye opening for opportunities to promote security as business empowerments"
Head of Governance, Risk & Compliance, ADIB, United Arab Emirates
If you have a suggestion for a topic or speaker for the conference programme please email Conference Director firstname.lastname@example.org who will contact you to discuss in detail.
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact
Kate Lafferty, Sponsorship Manager, +44 (0 )20 7779 8866