This course is part of our Fraud and Corruption Summer School. Attend the full training week and save 10%
- Profiling: Recognising where fraud and corruption strikes at the heart of your organisation
- Implementation of countermeasures: Anti-fraud and corruption programmers. Increased awareness of the risks and timely detection is the key to keeping the greatest unmanaged risk in check.
- Practical tools and techniques for identifying the early warning signs (or red flags) of fraud and corruption
- Developing and rolling out an effective Fraud and Corruption Health Check program in your organisation
- Increasing management engagement, the effectiveness of anti-fraud and corruption training and delivering value back into your business
- Learning the lessons and preventing recurrence
The interactive teaching style includes case-studies, analysis of realistic scenarios on film, including the CIMA drama Words in Action, written by Nigel Iyer, fraud detection exercises and group brainstormings, punctuated by lecture and summary sessions. At the end of this part of the course, you will be equipped to be able to pinpoint where fraud and corruption is occurring, be highly tuned to recognising red flags and have the skills to educate management and the rest of the organisation in how to reduce the risk and impact of fraud, corruption and other forms of unethical business behavior.
Course Directors Nigel Iyer and Richard Minogue
Nigel Iyer An innovative fraud detection & investigation practitioner and expert in the Integrity Health Check approach with over 20 years experience. He is committed to assisting organisations develop strategies to ensure that ethics and integrity are fully integrated from the top down.Richard Minogue A financial management, internal audit and investigation expert with over 35 years experience. A former Head of Audit for a major telecommunications company and a forensic auditor who has led high profile investigations into money laundering, bribery, embezzlement and fraud.
Two free books for all delegates
- Ebook – The Tightrope (a journey through the world of fraud and corruption) by Nigel Iyer
- A Short Guide to Fraud Risk by Nigel Iyer & Martin Samociuk