MIS Training Institute offers a tailored and personalised In-House training service in:
Internal Audit | Fraud | Risk Management | IT Audit | Information Security | Corporate Security
Any course, any date, any location
Why should you invest in training for your department this year?
- Develop your teamís skills: ensure they develop both their productivity and quality of work. Alleviate unnecessary stress of managing your team by gaining confidence in their performance
- Help retain staff: investment in training will help increase team morale, empower staff and build employee engagement reducing the risk of loosing key members of your team
- Reduce your companyís risk exposure: ensure your staff are trained to tackle the latest legislative and market challenges
Why choose in-house training?
- Make your training budget go further: Running an in-house course in your offices will ensure you avoid the costs of travel and accommodation. Plus we charge per day not per delegate. You can train six or sixteen people for the same price!
- Convenience - We can arrange a course that fits your teamís schedule. Any dates, any location, simply tell us what works best for you. Avoid the hassle of coordinating travel arrangements and accommodation for your staff
- Tailored training - We have over 150 existing training courses you can mould to fit your exact requirements or if you prefer we can just create a new agenda. You will have complete control over the course content
- Confidentiality - You can focus on potentially thorny issues that may be specific to your organization which are best resolved in private with the expert guidance of your course director
We are happy to develop an in-house programme fully with no obligation from you to run the course until you are completely satisfied with the agenda.
It couldnít be easier.......3 simple steps to in-house training
Step 1: We will discuss in detail with you what exactly you are looking for
- Where would you like the training to take place and when?
- How many members of your team would you like to train?
- What level of experience does your team have?
- What areas are you particularly interested in and what would you like the course to focus on?
Step 2: We will put together a no obligation proposal highlighting the course overview and full agenda and details on the best suited course instructor.
Step 3 Only when you are entirely happy with the proposal and have made any amendments your training will be confirmed.
To find out more about our In-House service either: